- Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Total time: 20 minutes Servings: 5
- 16 ounce(s) of of frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup(s) of chicken broth
- 4 ounce(s) of Philadelphia cream cheese artichokes & spinach
- 2 tbsp. of light cream
- 2 tbsp. of lime juice
- 5 cooked bacon
- 1. Add frozen Brussels sprouts to a pan and add chicken broth cover and bring to a boil until tender 8 to 10 minutes. While Brussels sprouts are cooking add bacon to a frying pan and fry for 8 to 10 minutes and drain on paper towel.
- 2. Drain Brussels sprouts and return to the pan on medium high heat add cream cheese, cream and lime juice mix until form a sauce
- 3. Add crumble bacon mix all well and serve.
Since many of us will be entertaining this next week with Thanksgiving, I also wanted to share Josee’s Simply Sensational Autumn Bites. I just love these for an easy and impressive starter to a Thanksgiving gathering or even a nice twist to your classic dinner roll. Croissants filled with cranberries, pecans, and cream cheese, yum. This recipe sure does combine a lot of the flavors I love to enjoy in the Fall. You can find this recipe and more of Josee’s dishes at the Real Women of Philadelphia. Be sure to check out Josee’s great blog too at the link below.