|Bake pizza with your cheese, bacon, and beef then before serving top it with your fresh ingredients.
Back to the Bacon! Well I have had fun sharing with you some crafts, fashion, and give aways. Now that I am craving the candy of meat, I just have to share with you all one of my newest creations! This recipe combines my love of a deluxe burger with pizza! It is a combination of comfort foods mixed with fresh ingredients. I think you will love this combination of bacon, onion rings, ground beef, cheese, crispy pizza dough, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, & avocado. Is your mouth watering yet? This is perfect man food for that big game day coming up on Sunday! If you still don’t know what to serve, this pizza is easy, affordable, and you know it, finger lick en good!
Here is what you will need.
- 1 can(s) Pillsbury Refrigerated Thin Pizza Crust 11 oz
- 1 lb(s) Ground Beef, I used 85 percent lean
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) McCormick Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Zesty Seasoning Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Ground Yellow Corn Meal
- 14 oz(s) Onion Rings, I used a beer battered onion ring
- 1/2 cup(s) BBQ Sauce
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Cheese, I used finely shredded Colby & Monterey Jack
- 7 slices Fully Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 12 Fresh Grape Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Ranch Dressing, more or less to your liking
- 3/4 cup(s) Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Ripe Avocado, chopped
|Number of servings: 5
Preheat oven according to pizza dough package directions.
I like to coat my crust with corn meal lightly on both sides.
Prebake dough as directed on package.
Bake onion rings as directed. You should be able to bake them
at the same temp for pizza.
Then top partially baked dough with your BBQ sauce, fully
cooked and seasoned beef,
cheese, and bacon. Bake for 10 minutes
or until done. Then remove pizza and onion rings and top pizza
with the rings. Then top with your fresh ingredients and ranch dressing.