A Side of Santa Fe
- This side dish is so easy yet so flavorful and delicious. This is a go to in our house for a quick and tasty side dish, that is not only creamy but fresh and colorful. Filled with veggies that your kids will actually enjoy eating.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 7 minutes
- Total time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 10 ounce(s) of Frozen Cooked Long Grain White Rice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) of Frozen Southwest Blend Vegetables (corn, black beans, mild poblano chilies, red peppers, & roasted onions)
- 7 ounce(s) of Frozen Sliced Pepper Strips (red, green, yellow)
- 10 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 cup(s) of Grape Tomatoes, sliced into quarters
- 3 tbsp. of Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, cook your frozen rice and frozen vegetables with olive oil until heated through, stirring often.
- Stir in your cooking creme and the juice of half a lime, continue stirring over heat until sauce is hot.
- Before serving top with your tomatoes and cilantro, garnish with lime.
This post is linked to the following blogs: