- 10 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cooking Creme Savory Garlic
- 13 ounce(s) of Potato Parmesan Gnocchi (or plain gnocchi is OK too)
- 5 cup(s) of Milk
- 1 cup(s) of Frozen Sweet White Corn
- 1 cup(s) of Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 Slices of Fully Cooked Bacon
- 3/4 cup(s) of Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Place a large pot on stove top and add all of your ingredients except the bacon and Parmesan. Turn heat up to high, and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- When it starts to boil rapidly, reduce heat until you have a gentle boil, and simmer for 4 minutes, or until gnocchi is tender to your liking. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Soup will thicken a bit as it stands. I heated my fully cooked bacon in the microwave for two minutes to get it extra crispy. Top each serving of chowder with some chopped or crumbled bacon and Parmesan cheese. Optional, top with some fresh chopped parsley.
This post is linked up at: